Number 7 will amaze you!
2. Observe the manta rays in Lorne (See map)
3. Spend time in the rainforest to see the beautiful Erskine Falls
4. Build your own rock stacks at Carisbrook Creek
5. Go for a swim at the gorgeous wide sandy beach Apollo Bay
6. Observe the Koalas in Great Otway National Park (so sweeeeeeeet)
7. Enjoy the beauty of the 12 Apostles
8. Walk on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge (Port Campbell)
9. Enjoy the stunning view of the London Bridge (Port Campbell)
10. Walk along the harbor in Port Fairy
Have you ever been on the Great Ocean Road? If yes which place did you liked the most?
You haven’t been there? So – let us know which of these destinations you want to visit!
We know we all are busy, but hopefully, we can connect to the platform that’s most convenient for you: